Taiwan Organic Gaba Tea
(MOA International Certified Organic)
(Convenience tea bag pakacging)
Brand: Teahome Taiwan
Content Weight: 30 tea bag in box
Country of Origin: Taiwan Tea Plant
Material: Tea Leaves （full leaf)
Season: Spring and Winter
Shlef life: 2 Year
Packaging: Vaccum in aluminium pack
*Avoid storage in humid place and high temperature.*
What is GABA Tea?
GABA tea is made naturally by exposing the tea leaves to nitrogen – instead of oxygen – during the oxidation process. The result is a heavily oxidized oolong tea (approximately 70-80%) that has a pleasant, slightly sweet taste, almost more like a black tea flavor than a regular oolong.
The Japanese originally “discovered” GABA tea and have long recognized the health benefits of it as a key source of GABA. In fact, it has almost become a staple part of the Japanese diet.
Benefit of Drink GABA Tea?
GABA, as a health supplement, is being used by many pharmaceutical companies these days for a variety of health disorders as well as by some commercial food and drink companies as a popular additive. Some of the health benefits being promoted for GABA supplements include:
– Reduces high blood pressure
– Relieves stress and anxiety
– Deceases hypertension
– Increases mental alertness
– Increases memory retention
– Increases energy levels and exercise endurance
– Promotes weight loss
– Offers anti-aging properties
– Improves sleep
– Improves skin elasticity and de-emphasizes wrinkles
– Aids in overcoming depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders